Don't you quit by TD Jake's to every stragglers.

 Don't you quit by TD Jake's to every stragglers.

Truth must be told that everybody who has achieved something on Earth has felt it. It's an urge that every champion has felt, every president has felt it, every King has felt it, every lion has felt it, every winner has felt it, every solider has felt it, every victorious person has felt it, the urge to quit. Don't you give up on your dream.


I don't care if you don't have the money, you don't have the help, you don't have the family for it, you don't have the background for it and you don't have the friends for it. Don't you giveup on your dream, don't you do it… don't you do it don't you do it. It may take you as twice as long, you may have to take courses and classes, you may not read as fast, you might not move as quick, you might not have as much. But don't you quit. Don't you quit. Don't you quit. You do make a difference. You do make a difference.. As weak as you are. As tired as you are. As many mistakes as you made, you do make a difference.



 There is something they would loss if you were not there. There is something they would miss if you were not there. You do make a difference. You do make a difference. You do make a difference. Keep Hoping. This is for people that are trying to help their way back home, come hell or high water, doing the best they can with what they have got. That's who we are doing the best we can with what we have got. And we may not break any ribbons, And we may not get any trophies, but if we can learn how to hang on there. we will be aright.


I will not lie to you, I feel like going on, but I have seen days I didn't want to go out of bed, I didn't want to put on clothes and don't feel like brushing my teeth. I have seen days so dark that I just wanted to keep driving and I didn't even care where I ended up or what you called me. They came and they passed. And they came to pass, I kept the faith. I kept guys. I lost a lot of stuff, I lost a lot of friends, I lost a lot of strength, I lost a lot of courage, I lost a lot of time, I lost a lot of money, but I kept down on my knees I was still believing. Broke I was believing, lonely ways I was believing, betrayed I was believing.


Also read about the best CRM software here 

If you lose the job keep the faith, if you lose the spouse, keep the faith. If you bury your child, keep the faith. It you have the downsize keep the faith. If you have to move in with your mama, keep the faith. If you are at your wits end, keep the faith. If you have to catch the bus, keep the faith. If you have to thumb, keep the faith. If you get sick, keep the faith. If you lose your kidneys, keep the faith. If you have got heart troubles, keep the faith. You might not get a new heart. But you got to keep your faith. 


Conclusion

Watch the video about this article.


This article is about TD Jake's motivation teaching in his church about don't you quit. And this motivational article is to put more encourage and power to your life mission and be able to achieve somethings in this world.


Post a Comment

0 Comments